PROPOSAL/PARTICIPATION FORM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Limited to 1 participant from each university for 5th year dental students.
2. There will be a “Hands-on Competition”, the participants will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their skills by bending orthodontic wires. Participants can bend the given orthodontic wires in any shape, design or style they want. Participants must bring their own instruments for bending wires.
3. A time frame of 2 hours will be given for the competition.
4. Participants must be present during the finals on 28th April 2019.
5. Limited to a maximum of 2 supervisors per university.
6. Proposal / Participation form should be sent to email@example.com and should be completed as instructed.
7. Only complete Proposals sent in by 1st April 2019 will be considered.
8. 3M reserves the right to disqualify any proposals should it be incomplete or not be up to the required standards. Decisions will be at the discretion of the organizers.
Terms AND Conditions
1. Each university are only allowed to send one team for each category.
2. Participants must be a registered dental undergraduate students from the 13 dental institutions in Malaysia.
3. Each participant is only allowed to join only one category as all competitions will be conducted spontaneously.
4. Registration fee is RM25 per participant. Fees will be collected after the registration has been completed and confirmed. Please send your fees to your team captain (self-elected) and the team captain is responsible to send the money to the following account and email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysian Dental Students' Association (CIMB Bank)
5. Each participant that wishes to join the competition will have to download the registration form, fill up and must be completed with the signature of the Head of Department/ Lecturer from the given department. For example, Orthodontic competition will require the signature from the Head of Department of Orthodontics in each University.
Note : Orthodontics Competition will close its registration by 1st of April 2019.