*** announcement ***
All competition has extended the deadline till 8/4/2019! Hurry up and complete your registration as soon as possible now!
PROPOSAL/PARTICIPATION FORM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Limited to 1 participant from each university for 5th year dental students.
2. There will be a “Hands-on Competition”, the participants will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their skills by bending orthodontic wires.
3. Only 1 wire will be provided for each participant. The wire will be of 0.5mm in diameter and 2m in length, the participant can cut and attach the wires themselves.
4. No additional dental wax can be used to add or customise your wire. No accessories nor props (gears etc.) are allowed.
5. Participants can bend the given orthodontic wire in any shape, design or style they want,
6. No instruments will be provided. Participants must bring their own instruments for bending or cutting the wire.
7. A time frame of 2 hours will be given for the competition.
8. Participants must be present during the finals on 28th April 2019.
9. Limited to a maximum of 2 supervisors per university.
10. Proposal / Participation form should be sent to email@example.com and should be completed as instructed.
11. Only complete Proposals sent in by 8th April 2019 will be considered.
12. 3M reserves the right to disqualify any proposals should it be incomplete or not be up to the required standards. Decisions will be at the discretion of the organizers.
Terms AND Conditions
1. Each university are only allowed to send one team for each category.
2. Participants must be a registered dental undergraduate students from the 13 dental institutions in Malaysia.
3. Each participant is only allowed to join only one category as all competitions will be conducted simultaneously.
4. Registration fee is RM25 per participant. Fees will be collected after the registration has been completed and confirmed. Please send your fees to your team captain (self-elected) and the team captain is responsible to send the money to the following account and email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysian Dental Students' Association (CIMB Bank)
5. Each participant that wishes to join the competition will have to download the registration form, fill up and must be completed with the signature of the Head of Department/ Lecturer from the given department. For example, Orthodontic competition will require the signature from the Head of Department of Orthodontics in each University.
Note : Orthodontics Competition will close its registration by 8th of April 2019.