1. Postgraduate Competition:
a. Open to all Prosthodontic and Restorative Dentistry postgraduate students in Malaysian universities. Only 10 submissions will be shortlisted to present at the final competition on 27-28th April 2019.
b. Limited to a maximum of 2 supervisors per case.
c. Case selection: at least 4 units of Direct/ Indirect Anterior Restorations
d. Materials will be provided only after vetting of submission.
e. Case Summary should be sent to email@example.com and should be completed as instructed.
f. Only complete Case Summary sent in by 1st April 2019 will be considered for the final competition.
g. Finalists should submit a Power Point Presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 3M reserves the right to disqualify any pre-submission proposals should it be incomplete or not be up to the required standards. Decisions will be at the discretion of the organizers.
CASE SUMMARY RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Full presentation must be submitted in MS Word & PDF by 1st April 2019
2. Examples as provided.
3. Case Summaries must be simple and informative.
Pre and Post-Operative Photos
Sequences of Treatment
Discussion & Conclusion
4. All photos must be original, clear and related to the case.
CASE SUMMARY EXAMPLES