PROPOSAL / PARTICIPATION FORM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Limited to 1 case and 1 participant per university for final year dental undergraduate students.
2. Limited to a maximum of 2 supervisors per university.
3. Case selection : Single OR 2-unit Crown (No More than a 2-Unit Crown)
4. Materials will be provided only after vetting of submission.
5. Proposal/Participation form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be completed as instructed.
6. Only complete Proposal/Participation sent in by 31st January 2019 will be considered for the finals competition.
7. 3M reserves the right to disqualify any pre-submission proposals should it be incomplete or not be up to the required standards. Decisions will be at the discretion of the organizers.
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Full presentation must be submitted in MS PowerPoint by 1st April 2019.
2. ONLY 10 minutes will be allocated for each presentation.
3. The number of slides is between 25-35.
4. Wide Screen format, 16:9
5. Slides must be simple and informative.
6. One slide may contain no more than 4 photos.
7. The presentation must include:
a. Introduction to the case
b. Chief complaint and history
c. Pretreatment extraoral and intraoral examination
d. Charting and clinical findings
f. Treatment options, plan and prognosis
g. Sequence of treatment
h. Post-treatment extraoral and intraoral condition
i. Complications that encountered
8. All photos must be original, clear and related to the case. All photos must not be blacked out.
9. All participants must submit a completed Informed.
CASE REPORT RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Full presentation must be submitted in MS Word & PDF by 1st April 2019.
2. Only 1-2 pages allowed.
3. Number of words is between 1000-1500 words including acknowledgement & references.
4. Each page must follow the example and format given.
5. Case Summaries must be simple and informative.
The Case Summary must include:
b. Simple Case Report/Steps
c. Discussion & Conclusion
6. All photos must be original, clear and related to the case.