MDSA SUBCOMMITTEE 18/19 RECRUITMENT
Ever thought of finding a platform to meet new people and contribute to the dental student community and also to develop your soft skills? What better way to do that than by being a part of the biggest dental students’ association in Malaysia!
Applications for subcommittee are open now! Don’t hesitate and sign up now before 17th August 2018 to join our MDSA family!
Click on the following link to sign up and to find out what we have in store for you this coming term: https://goo.gl/BhTcmr
Who are we?
An organization which serves as a platform to foster network among dental students all across Malaysia through the events organized and collaborated with relevant bodies in our field. We aim to provide services, information and education for professional development.
Why should you join?
MDSA serves as a platform of opportunities to:
- Meet new people
- Gain knowledge outside of conventional academic setting
- Organize events which benefit dental students
- Develop your interpersonal skills
MDSA has been established over the years and we strive to continue expanding our growing community with passionate and enthusiastic people like you!
1. Dental student
2. Year 1-4
3. Students enrolled in recognised dental institutions in Malaysia
4. Able to commit to MDSA
Job scopes and requirements:
Academic & Research:
- Conducting interviews with renowned people in their respective fields of dentistry
- Able to work with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Requires good proficiency in written and spoken English
- Preferably to have some basic knowledge in video shooting and editing
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
Events and planning:
- Supporting and executing any events planned for the association
- Planning and liaising directly with Events & Planning Officers for initiatives
- Preferably to have experience in planning and organising events of any scale
Design and publication:
- Create and produce association's publications material
- Involve in production of MDSA annual newsletter or booklet
- Preferably able to work with publications software for eg: Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
Welfare and advocacy:
- Involved in making initiatives and planning events for the welfare of the association’s members
- Manage and organize the database of privileged memberships.
- Able to work as a team and build rapport with university representatives
- Preferably to be familiar with databases and spreadsheets
Sponsorship and Marketing:
- Liaising with organisations and companies in seeking sponsorships
- Possess good communication skills
How to apply?
Step 1: Fill in your particulars in the google form ( https://goo.gl/BhTcmr )
Step 2: Submit completed form
Step 3: Wait for verification email from MDSA
Deadline: 17th August 2018, 9pm
For any enquiries, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org